Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cranky 5.0


Well, first things first - Happy Anniversary!  Today -the very day of the session- is one day before this loving couple celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary, and what a better way to celebrate than with a new addition!

"Hello?  Brother?  Can you hear me?"

I'd like the liberty of explaining this next one...
This family's last name is Crankshaw.
This is this father's fifth boy.
Get it?
Cute, right?
No greater joy than that of an expecting father.
Except for maybe that of an expecting mother...
Contemplating names...

Others on the list were:
Tripp
Wyatt
Quinton

They're going with Rhett Travis.
It's a shame I won't be there for the birth or those first week photos. That's what happens when you book out-of-state maternity sessions and have to leave for your own kids' school year to commence before the baby arrives.
Congratulations and thanks for allowing me the pleasure and honor of capturing the start of this adventure for you.

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you B ! I bet he is as cute as your other son .
    Mandy I love the one you have a the top of the page it is my fav !
    Thanks for the post !
    db

    ReplyDelete