Thursday, May 20, 2010

Alson Michael Hall III - Class of 2010

Alson Michael Hall III is the first born to my best friend, Fotima Hall.  He was born prematurely at only 21 weeks and was not expected to survive or live a very long or fullfilling life.  Who says miracles don't happen?  Here he is, proud and thriving, about to graduate High School!  It was purely my pleasure to photograph this young man.

 
He's too good for "girls" but he's the sweetest big brother!  He took his Sophmore sister to his Senior Prom ; )
Alicia Mone'a Hall
Alson and a buddy of his at their pre-prom party.

Congratulations Alson!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures of Alson are GREAT! There is no doubt in my mind that you are a PROFFESSIONAL! I want a photo shoot when I come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, as usual! I love these!

    ReplyDelete