Saturday, December 4, 2010

{Edsell/Galindo} Thanksgiving Togetherness

During this session I had the priviledge of meeting the other side of Lexi & Ron Edsell's extended family!  What a fun group of personalities they are!  Please enjoy the family moments I was able to capture for them.

 The day these photos were taken just happened to be Lexi & Ron's wedding anniversary so I got a few of just the two of them to celebrate their years together.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

And to ALL, thanks so much for being such fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, I love these! I really like the scenery and my favorite was the bench photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!!! I love these !!!!!!!! they are sooooo gooood !!!! I could go on & on .
    You did a very nice job , It looks like a lot of fun with this family .
    db

    ReplyDelete
  3. those turned out really good!!!! LG

    ReplyDelete