Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hayden Rhys {SIX}

Hayden Rhys. My baby boy. My fourth-born son.  Oh, how I love his face!  His innocent spirit and child-like glee keep me young.  What did I do to deserve, not one, not  two, not even three, but this: FOUR amazingly individual sons?  Many thanks to the Maker for all of my blessings.
These photos are especially relevant and substantial to me as these are the last professional photos taken before this gorgeous face was attacked.  Hayden was bitten by a dog while vacationing in Texas over the Summer and now bears the scars of the assault.  This was not the first time he's been bitten by a dog either, the first time was 3 years ago, in October of 2009 - he has scars on his upper right arm from that one, and yet my boy is still a lover of all God's creation. 
This cheek, I will not have to miss the way it used to look. I have it immortalized here.

4 comments:

  1. Amanda Wow how he has grown ! Sorry about his face ! Thank u for the photos ! Always happy to see your work !
    love u ,Db

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all your work but especially when I can see pics of my grand sons. Have you put Mederma on Hayden's scars to lighten them? How bad are they, I didn't see him after the dog bite cause it was just before you headed home from Dawn's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! LOVE hos "smirk" face! Lol! He is so adorable. I miss you guys. the girls have mentioned several times how they wish to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not realize that the attack was so bad.. I am SO sorry! Glad you have these pics. Maybe the scar will fade in time as he gets older... :) Again, these are great pics!

    ReplyDelete