Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Extended Edsells

Lexi and Ronald Edsell have been loyal Amanda Logo Photography clients for nearly two years now and today I had the privilage of meeting and working with some of their extended family.  They wanted some traditional family photos, I truly hope they are happy with these finished images.



Thank you so much for choosing me!  I look forward to a long-lasting relationship with you; you're some of the most beautiful people I know (both inside and out)

3 comments:

  1. These turned out great! I'm really excited. I need to get them over to the rest of the family. I have nothing but good things to say. You are amazing and we all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ I would love to know who posted that^^ haha! Please sign or initial your annonymous comments so I know who to thank. Thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one is of the Grandparents. Both sincere and happy smiles.. Their faces show how much fun they are having and you can see the years of loving family fun in their eyes and smiles!

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete