Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Trash the Dress} Deanna

                  


The popularity of "trashing" ones wedding gown following the wedding is growing by leaps and bounds... and now, thanks to Deanna, I've joined the race!  Introducing a new category to my photography...
Trash the Dress 

As you can see, "trashing the dress" is pretty-much a figure of speech, but Deanna allowed me to take it to a litteral level!  (Don't worry, her dress isn't ruined)
WHAT a trooper, right?  Deanna was up for anything!  I had such an amazing time and look forward to more "risky" photography in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Amanda, you did an amazing job! Im so thrilled about my moms pictures, they look so great! I look forward to working with yiu in the future! Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.Amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! These photos are AWESOME! The one where she is laying in the water looks like she is dead - Creepy! But still a great photo!
    Gosh it's hard to pick my favorite here. I love the one of her throwing her hair back and you've captured the water! Also love the one of her in the background and the boots with red bow close up. Love the one of her looking all casual with her dress between her legs...the 6th one from the top. I also really like #8, #13 and #16(a great profile pic!). #17, #18 and #19 are so playful... Man, this woman is going to have a HARD time picking a favorite. Good thing she gets a cd of them all!
    (PS I'm numbering from the top in case you want to look again...)

    ReplyDelete